Remember the adage, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression." Well, at Cellino & Barnes, we make sure we get it right the first time. Since joining the Firm, I have made it my focus to provide my clients with exceptional service and with the utmost integrity.
I have devoted my career to helping severely injured individuals and understand the commitment you both need and deserve. I take pride in being part of a team that has achieved tremendous success for clients in a variety of personal injury areas. The consistent courtroom victories are the result of the attorneys' tenacity and diligent preparation. My devotion to my clients is reflected in my hands-on personalized approach to each client. You deserve to be treated with respect and dignity and that is my promise to you.
- B.A. – State University College at Buffalo
- J.D. – State University at Buffalo School of Law
- Licensed to practice law in New York, Federal Court for the Western District of New York
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2002- Present)
- Siegel, Kelleher & Kahn (2000-2002)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
Attorney Lovecchio represents clients in auto accidents, slip and fall, dog bite, construction accidents and more.
Cellino & Barnes represents or has represented auto injury victims throughout the Rochester, New York area, including: Brighton, Brockport, Chili Center, East Penfield, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates Center, Greece, Hamlin, Henrietta, Honeoye Falls, Irondequoit, North Chili, North Greece, North Hamlin, North Rush, Penfield, Pittsford, Rochester, Rush, South Chili, South Greece, Spencerport, Webster, West Brighton, West Chili, West Greece, West Henrietta, and West Webster.