My entire legal career has been at Cellino & Barnes, focusing on representing injured people.
Since joining Cellino & Barnes in 1998, my goal has always been to get the best possible result for each of my clients. I achieve this by knowing when to take a case all the way to trial and when to settle. Whether it's an injury from an automobile accident, a fall, or a dog bite, I will not accept anything less than what my clients fully deserve.
In every case I handle, I strive to develop a personal relationship with my client so that I can fully understand how the injury has affected his or her life. As a proud father, I understand how an injury to one family member can affect the family as a whole. It is with that personal knowledge that I am able to help each client through this difficult period. I realize that all personal injury cases are different, and that some are more catastrophic than others. However, each client deserves - and receives - the same effort, attention and respect from me.
I take great pride in being a member of a firm that focuses solely on representing injured people against insurance companies. It is through that focus that I have developed the skill and knowledge to go head to head with the insurance companies on a daily basis to get each client what he or she fully deserves for an injury.
- 1998 - Licensed to practice Law in New York State
- J.D. earned in 1997 - University of Toledo College of Law/State University of New York at Buffalo Law School
- B.A. earned in 1991 – John Carroll University
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (1998 - Present)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Erie County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Western New York Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Nativity of Mary Parish Council (2006)
- Soccer Coach (2002 – present)
- Nativity of Mary Home School Association (2001- present)
- I reside in Clarence with my 4 children – Christopher, Gabriella, Isabella & Nathaniel.
Attorney D'Amato represents clients in auto accidents, slip and fall, labor law and more.
Cellino & Barnes represents or has represented auto injury victims throughout the Rochester, New York area, including: Brighton, Brockport, Chili Center, East Penfield, East Rochester, Fairport, Gates Center, Greece, Hamlin, Henrietta, Honeoye Falls, Irondequoit, North Chili, North Greece, North Hamlin, North Rush, Penfield, Pittsford, Rochester, Rush, South Chili, South Greece, Spencerport, Webster, West Brighton, West Chili, West Greece, West Henrietta, and West Webster.