(631) 293-6060 Suffolk
(516) 293-6060 Nassau
(800) 621-2020 Toll Free
I’ve always wanted to be a trial attorney. I obtained my law degree from Northeastern University School of Law in Boston, MA. A native of Long Island, I returned home after law school and began working with a personal injury firm in Garden City, NY. Thereafter, I started my own law practice. Although I gained valuable experience, something was missing. It became clear I would need to practice with a team of seasoned trial attorneys who strive to achieve the maximum value of each case for its clients.
At Cellino & Barnes, we are equipped with the necessary resources to fully evaluate and prosecute our clients’ cases from beginning to end. In addition, Cellino & Barnes is one of the largest personal injury firms in New York State and we are extremely dedicated to personal service.
- B.A. – SUNY @ Albany 2000 (Magna Cum Laude)
- Internship with U.S. Department of Justice, Washington, D.C.
- J.D. – Northeastern University School of Law, Boston, MA 2005
- Law clerk with U.S. Attorney’s Office, Civil Division, Boston, MA
- Licensed to practice law in New York
- Trial attorney for personal injury firm in Garden City, New York
- Partner of law practice in Nassau County, New York
- Trial attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2009-present)
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association