(800) 621-2020 Phone
As an attorney I have dedicated my practice to helping victims seek justice. My desire to fight for those who have been wronged began in college when a very close friend was severely injured and unable to obtain the outcome she deserved. My passion to help others only grew as I entered and completed law school.
I began my legal career as an Assistant State Attorney where I represented victims of serious crimes, including murder and sexual assault. As a prosecutor I was able to advocate for and provide a voice for victims who were silenced by the actions of others. The invaluable experience I obtained strengthened my aspirations of facilitating justice and advocating for the rights of those who have been injured.
After leaving the State Attorney's Office, I devoted my legal career to representing insurance companies and the individuals they insure. This position afforded me the opportunity to gain insight and understanding into how insurance companies evaluate and litigate personal injury claims.
These experiences have provided me with a unique perspective that enables me to aggressively and effectively pursue personal injury claims on behalf of my clients. As a member of Cellino & Barnes, I have the resources and support necessary to zealously fight for my clients and obtain the exceptional results that each one deserves.
- B.A. – Villanova University (1998)
- J.D. – DePaul University College of Law (2001)
- Licensed to practice law in New York, Illinois, and Florida.
- Licensed to practice in the Northern District of Illinois, the Middle District of Florida, and the Southern District of Florida.
Honors and Professional Organizations
- Trial Attorney, Cellino & Barnes (2009-Present)
- Associate Attorney, Conroy, Simberg, Ganon, Krevans, Abel, Lurvey, Morrow & Schefer, PA (2007-2009)
- Associate Attorney, Adams, Coogler, Watson, Merkel, Barry & Kellner, PA. (2005-2007)
- Assistant State Attorney, Palm Beach County State Attorneys Office (2001-2005)
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- American Cancer Society Orchid Ball Committee Member
- Youth Court Instructor
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- JTAA Soccer Coach