(800) 621-2020 Phone
(800) 621-2020 Toll Free
There is no better feeling for a lawyer representing an injured client than that experienced when we are able to obtain full compensation for the pain and suffering that a client has experienced.
Having been a trial lawyer for over 30 years, experience has taught me many lessons. Some of the most important are to be passionate about your case, be prepared to prosecute your client’s claim all the way to verdict and to be relentless in obtaining justice for your client.
My law career started as an Assistant District Attorney where I gained priceless trial experience. In private practice as a sole practitioner for a number of years, I learned the importance of maximizing every recovery possible. Due to my extensive trial experience I came to handle some of the most hard fought cases in the Civil Court arena, those being medical malpractice cases.
I have been accorded the highest possible peer review rating (AV) for both legal ability and ethical standards by the internationally recognized Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory which rates attorneys worldwide. In fact, in 2010 I celebrated my fifteenth year anniversary of such a rating.
I have now joined Cellino & Barnes because they offered me the best opportunity to
continue what I do best – represent clients who are injured by the negligence of others, whether it be as a result of a motor vehicle accident, a construction accident or medical malpractice.
For those clients that I have had the honor of representing in the past, I say thank you for putting your trust in me. For those individuals who I might represent in the future, I promise you my best effort in our journey for justice.
- St Lawrence University, Canton, New York - BA Psychology
- Syracuse University, College of Law - Juris Doctorate
- New York State Courts
- Federal Court, Eastern District of New York
- Federal Court, Southern District of New York
- AV Rated (Highest Rating) for legal ability and ethical standards
- Nassau County District Attorney’s Office - Senior Trial Associate, handling Organized and Vice cases.
- Kase & Druker, Esqs. - Senior Trial Associate, handling all phases of civil actions.
- George R. Gridelli, Esq. - Sole Practioner, handling both civil and criminal trials.
- Cronin and Byczek, Esqs - Senior Trial Associate, handling exclusively plaintiff personal injury cases.
- Office of Vincent D. McNamara - Senior Trial Associate, handling defense of serious personal injury and medical malpractice cases.
- Cellino and Barnes, Esqs. - Senior Trial Associate, handling exclusively plaintiff personal injury cases.